Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Spiritual Wars

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV) 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I have heard this verse most of my life, but until just recently never really contemplated what it meant. Are you ever going about your day, doing the things that you do, and suddenly a verse jumps out at you! We all go through trials,  wars in our lives, but did we ever stop and think that all we are going through is spiritual? If you seem to be going through many trials, I urge you to stop and take a look, listen! As a friend earlier told me, and see if God might be trying to tell you something. I believe that everything that happens is spiritual. We need to pray more, study more, and listen more!

There has been a lot in the news lately, and I don't know if it is true or not, about a soldier deserting in time of war. If you are a Christian, you're in God's army. Be sure you have your weapon ready and are ready for battle. I don't want to stand before God and him tell me that was a deserter. We all want to hear those words well done. If your ears are listening in the spirit, I know you will hear that battle cry, charge!