Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Pastors Corner

John|15:1  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
  John|15:2  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away:
and every ®branch¯ that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring
forth more fruit.
  John|15:3  Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken
unto you.
  John|15:4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear
fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye
abide in me.
  John|15:5  I am the vine, ye ®are¯ the branches: He that abideth in
me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye
can do nothing.

I'm depending on the Holy Spirit to do his part, God is depending on us to do our part.the fruit we bare is a result of  abiding in Christ. I appreciate the real fruit that God has grown in this church, and these branches i see in the spirit have produced fruit, and have been pruned to produce more fruit. devil we don't make artificial fruit here. i see branches with clusters of fruit. Jesus is growing his church through the Holy Spirit, let the river of the Spirit flow.

No comments: