Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Do You Know Him?

John|5:39  Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have
eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
  John|5:40  And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
  John|5:41  I receive not honour from men.
  John|5:42  But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in
you.
  John|5:43  I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not:
if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
  John|5:44  How can ye believe, which receive honour one of
another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Many know the God of the Bible, yet they do not know him, why do men not desire his presence?

If my question offends you, why are you offended? God offends the mind often to reveal the heart. The Pharisees knew the word and where orthodox, yet they didn't know him. Jesus is a stumbling block to some because they don't know him, yet to others he is a stepping stone. With Jesus you will see the father.

Take a few minutes and know Him!

No comments: